1) A Discussion on the Importance of Teaching, Assessment and Testing from the Perspective of the Singapore Primary Level Chinese Language Syllabus
2) An Empirical Study on the System Design of Multiuser Annotation Vertical Layout e-Book System
3) An Inquiry into the Effectiveness and Factors of Success in Developing School-based Curricula: Views of Chinese Language Teachers and Case Analysis of Hong Kong Primary Schools
4) Assessment for Learning: Strategies and Methods of Show and Tell in the Chinese Language Classroom
5) Computer Supported Collaborative Inquiry: Knowledge Building Community and Teachers
6) A Study on Chinese Character Acquisition of Hong Kong Elementary School Children
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.