1) Design Experiment: Theory and Practice
2) Empirical Research on the Association between Network Activities and Chinese Learning of International Students
3) A Study on Japanese Students' Perceptions of Effective Chinese Teaching
4) On Suitability of Task-based Language Teaching in Chinese Non-Degree Program (Long-term) for International Students in Chinese Universities
5) A Study of Chinese Polysemy Teaching from the Perspective of Cognitive Linguistic
6) Move! Idioms! -A Teaching Model to Enhance Student Learning of Idioms through Situational Learning
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.