1) Chinese Language Textbooks and User Demands in Britain: A Case Study of Confucius Institute at the University of Manchester
2) An Analysis on the Intra-sentential Co-reference of the Pronouns "ta（他）" and "ziji（自己）"
3) Information Literacy in Secondary Students' Writing
4) Use of Authentic Scenarios to Improve Oral Communication Skills: An Investigation in the Singapore Context
5) Using Cognitive Strategy for the Teaching of Listening in Chinese
6) Effectiveness of Keyword Reading as a Rolling Reading Strategy - A Case Study
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.