1) A System of Assessing Students' Listening, Speaking and Oral Interaction Skills for Implementing Assessment for Learning (AfL) in Chinese Language Education
2) The "Motivation and Attitudes for Language Learning Inventory" (MALLI) for the Measurement of Singapore Secondary Students' Chinese and English Language Learning - A Report on Its Development and Validation
3) ACEF Teaching Strategy of Discourse-based Evaluative Reading: Based on Singapore Chinese Teaching Materials
4) Preliminary Exploration of the Teaching of Oracy under the Situated Learning Framework: Using one Singapore Primary Two Bridging Class Oral Teaching as an Example
5) A Taiwan Case of Rhetoric Learning Based on Scenario Stories - An Exploration of Digital Material Design and the ARCS Effects on the Learning of the Rhetorical Devices of Metaphor, Metonymy and Exaggeration
6) The Problems in Reading Comprehension of Chinese Passages by Non-Chinese Malaysian Undergraduates
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.