1) From Three Types of Errors to One Big Question: Forecasting the Future of Singaporean Mandarin
2) A Discussion on the Hong Kong New Secondary School Chinese Language Curriculum: Characteristics and Its Demands on Chinese Language Teachers' Professional Knowledgeability
3) Secondary School Chinese Language Textbooks as "Learning Guides": An Exploration of Principles of Textbook Writing Based on the Case of Singapore
4) An Analysis on the Influences of Deviant Behavior on Students' Moral Development
5) Feasible Strategies to Promote Students' Self-directed Learning Ability in Middle School Composition Teaching: Using the STAD Model
6) Integrating iPad into the Teaching of Creative Writing: A School-Based Research
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.