- An Evaluation of Chinese Language Teacher Training in Southeast Asia: from the Constructivist Perspective of Teacher Professional Development
- Professional Competency of Chinese Language Teachers from Chinese Primary Schools in Malaysia: An Investigation in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur
- An Analysis Method to Improve Chinese Vocabulary Teaching
- Concept-Oriented Teaching: A Case Study of Its Influences on High-Level Reading Comprehension
- The Use of Literary Texts to Hone Character Description Skills of Secondary Students Learning Chinese as a Second Language: The “Illustration-Imitation-Writing” Model
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.