- Research on the Key Competencies Performance Levels of Chinese Language Subject among Chinese High School Students: Based on a Case Analysis of Language Construction and Application
- A Study on the Development of Literacy Involvement and its Influence on Primary School Students’ Literacy
- A Test and Evaluation of Mainland Chinese Primary School Students’ Competencies in Chinese Language
- An Investigation of the Training Needs in Assessment Literacy among Singapore Primary Chinese Language Teachers
- A Comparative Analysis of Students’ Acts and Intentions of Composition Revision
- A Project in Enhancing Students’ Multi-level Processing Competency of Multi-source Information in Integrated Language Tasks in Secondary Schools: Implementation and Effectiveness
- Chinese Language Teachers’ Conceptions of Feedback on Writing in IBDP Second Language Classrooms
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.