- The Construction of a Chinese Teaching Resource Database of Topic-Oriented Common Words, Sentences, Constructions and Texts
- Historical Review of Textbook Research in Modern China: Based on the Analysis of Newspapers and Periodicals from Late Qing to Republic of China
- Supporting Materials for Non-Chinese Speaking Primary Students in Hong Kong: Design Rationale and Teaching Strategies
- Strategies for Teaching Reading and Writing in a Chinese as Second Language Classroom: Reading Reports and Job Application Letters as Examples
- The Application of Task-based Pedagogy in Teaching Oral Chinese for Pre-University Students in Singapore
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.