- The Relationship between Text Types and Task Difficulty in Chinese L2 Teaching
- A Survey on Chinese Characters Learning Strategies of Malay Students in the Faculty of Engineering at a University in Malaysia
- A Typological Illustration of the Inclination to Use the SVO Order in Singapore Chinese Language
- The Six-step Interactive Approach of Teaching Clauses and Its Application in Oral Chinese Teaching in Singapore
- Chinese Language Learning Difficulties in Singapore Students: An Investigation of Primary Five and Secondary Three Students
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.