- A Study on the Contents of Chinese Traditional Culture in Singapore Primary Textbooks from 1986 to 2009
- A Study on Editorial Arrangements of High School Chinese Language Textbooks in the Period of Republic of China
- A Review of the Reading Literacy Assessment Framework of the Pan-Canadian Assessment Program
- Teaching of Chinese Reading Summarization Strategies in Elementary Schools: Implementation and Reflections
- Linking up Chinese Characters and Vocabulary – A Connective Approach for Teaching Chinese as a Second Language
- Drama-in-Education and Its Role in Chinese Language Teaching in Singapore – A Phenomenographic Case Study
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.