1) A Study on the Training of Textual Reading Competency in the Instructional Materials of Chinese Language for Secondary Schools (Express) in Singapore
2) A Case on Chinese PIRLS Assessment for Singapore Students
3) The Development of the Automated Essay Evaluation System
4) Development of the Syllabus of the Graded Chinese Vocabulary
5) An Analysis of Teachers’ Scaffolding Awareness and Skills in the Scaffolding Teaching Model
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.