1) The Putonghua Performances of University Students in Hong Kong: Problem Areas and Countermeasures in Teaching
2) An Investigation into Strategies Used by Singapore Lower Secondary Students in Chinese Composition Writing
3) A Review of the Development of Internet-based Chinese Teaching
4) Dialogic Teaching and the Dialogic IRE Model: Discussing the Features and Forms of Dialogic Teaching Based on the Case Study of a Second Year English Literature Class in a Danish High School
5) A Case Study of Teaching Fairy Tales in Chinese Lessons in Hong Kong
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.