1) Child-Adult Relationship in Textbook Narration: A Study of Four Sets of Primary School Chinese Textbooks in the Early Republican Period
2) Chinese Pinyin Spelling in the New Edition of Singapore Primary School Chinese Textbooks
3) The Relationship between Oral Fluency and Vocabulary Size of Second Language Learners: Learning Chinese as a Foreign Language
4) A Study on Literacy Involvement and Its Measurement for Students at the Compulsory Education Stage
5) A Preliminary Research on a Literature Teaching Model in Singapore’s Second Language Classroom Based on the ELL and RRT Theories
6) An Effective Process for Assessing and Editing Chinese Narrative Composition: Based on Observations of Self and Peer Assessments of Writing
Journal of Chinese Language Education
The Journal of Chinese Language Education (JCLE) is a fully-refereed biannual academic journal published by the Singapore Chinese Teachers' Union (SCTU) and the Singapore Centre for Chinese Language. JCLE focuses on theoretical and practical issues in teaching and learning Chinese as a second language. It was officially included in the list of journals under the prestigious Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) (Overseas) in January 2014.
Register now to download the e-version of JCLE at our website.