|Sub-Category||Setting of Test|
|Duration (Hrs)||3.5 hours|
|Venue||CHIJ (Katong) Primary ( Location Map)|
Course supported by CPDD.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Grasp the assessment and design theory for setting MCQ.
2. Understand how to design MCQ.
3. Learn the effective teaching skills for MCQ.
The course will cover the following topics:
1. Assessment and design theory for MCQ.
2. The challenges faced by the students in answering MCQ.
3. Strategies of Setting MCQ (examples included 2017 PSLE questions).
4. Effective teaching skills for MCQ.
5. Group work, sharing, comment and evaluation.
6. Sharing of resources.
Group work and sharing