|Sub-Category||Culture & Literature|
|Duration (Hrs)||3 hours|
|Venue||SCCL ( Location Map)|
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the presentation and artistic appreciation of Chinese calligraphy, which will increase in the level of literacy.
2. Learn on the value and cultural inheritance of Chinese calligraphy, and to develop Chinese culture.
3. Master the basics of Chinese calligraphy, improve on the writing ability of Chinese characters as well as students' patience and concentration level through the hands on session.
The course covers the following contents:
1. The presentation of Chinese calligraphy (e.g. Central hall scroll, banner scroll, fan-shape, tablet, couplet, letters).
2. The artistic appreciation of Chinese calligraphy.
3. The value and cultural inheritance of Chinese calligraphy.
4. Hands on session on Chinese calligraphy.