|Duration (Hrs)||3 hours|
|Venue||SCCL ( Location Map)|
The Certificate in Excel Training for Teacchers aims to provide participants with theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects of excel skills and equip them with relevant skills to enable them to apply the skills in tabulating students' grades and results more effectively in the excel platform.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Have a basic understanding of the operations of excel spreadsheet.
2. Learn the basic functions of using excel to aid in the tabulation of students' grade and marks calculation.
The course includes the following:
1. Basic workbook skills
2. Working with cells, column and rows.
3. Formatting numbers, text and cells
4. Use of basic formulas
5. Functions of cut, copy and paste
6. Using page setup and printing