|Sub-Category||Theories & Practices|
|Duration (Hrs)||3 hours|
|Venue||SCCL ( Location Map)|
On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
1. Infuse design thinking in the idea generation process;
2. Develop and identify resposibilities using RACI chart;
3. Assess and evaluate risk using SWOT and RA form;
4. Explore a better work process and alocation that are feasible, measurable and relevant to student development.
The module includes the following:
1. Design Thinking in Project Development.
2. Group Responsibility and Allocating RACI Chart.
3. SWOT Analysis & Risk Management.
4. Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS).