|Duration (Hrs)||6 hours|
|Venue||SCCL ( Location Map)|
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the core concepts of class management.
2. Learn the strategies to manage the various types of classes.
3. Inject the creative ideas and fun learning concept into classroom management .
4. Use the classroom management skillsets wisely and effectively.
The course introduces 36 types of classroom management strategies, the common mistakes by teacher and relevant solutions. The course contents are elaborated from three main aspects:
1. Handling the student admission: guide students to do introduction, seats arrangement, teacher’s dress code, teaching environment set-up.
2. Standard procedure for student management: set rules and incentives, increase student-to-student interaction, deal with the rule breakers.
3. Student-to-teacher interaction and teamwork: create student’s publishment, increase interaction through social medias, deal with conflicts.
Case studies, group discussions and experience sharing are introduced in this course.