|Sub-Category||Setting of Test|
|Duration (Hrs)||3.5 hours|
|Venue||SCCL ( Location Map)|
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the guidelines and methods of selecting and editing the articles for secondary CL paper setting.
2. Apply the guidelines and methods to select and edit the articles.
The course includes the following:
1. Factors need to be considered for the reading comprehension exam paper setting.
2. The guidelines and methods of selecting and editing the articles.
3. Case-study of selecting and editing for different genre of article.
4. Sharing and repository of the articles edited.