National Pingtung University of Education, Taiwan
Master in Child Welfare
Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
Bachelor of Youth and Child Welfare/strong>
Providence University, Taiwan
Teaching and Research Experience
Department of Early Childhood Caring and Education,
Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology
Honorary Associate Professor
Faculty of Education, the University of Hong Kong (HKU)
Early Childhood Education at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Multicultural Education and Bilingual Education
- Developing Social and Emotional Competence in Young Children
- Design teaching activities of Singapore Festival
- Induction Programme for Chinese Language teachers
- Comparison of Early Childhood Education in Various Countries
- Introduction of Early Childhood Caring and Education
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Planning and Management Application of Learning Environment
- Professional Ethics for Educators and Participant
- Child’s Safety and Healthy
- Administration and Management of Early Childhood Education
- Event Planning of Education and Care Centers
- Recreation Activities Planning for school-aged children
- Service & Marketing in Early Childhood Education
- Instructional Media Design and Application for Young Children
Other Professional Experience
Senior Lecturer (Taiwan):
Child Welfare Professional Educator Training (national)
Childcare Providers (Babysitters) Professional Training(national)
Leadership and Management Training For Principles (national)
The Core Early Childhood Caring and Education Professional Curriculum (MOE)
Center of Child Development at Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology
Technological & Vocational Education Joint College Entrance Examinations
Entering exam quarters, Proposition of Professional subjects：Child Welfare
Undergraduate Admissions, Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology
Alumnus member of Higher Education Marketing
Children's games, cards and toys: International Games System CO., LTD.
Taiwan Kindergartens: Infectious Disease Crisis Management
School Administration Committee:
Curriculums of ECCE
Evaluation of ECCE
Student employment and internship
Early Childhood Experiences Program:
- Early Expressive Vocabulary in Mandarin-Speaking Infants and Toddlers
- Early Childhood CL Curriculums & Teaching in Singapore
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation of Pre-School teachers in Singapore
- Early Childhood Education Policy in Singapore
- Children pathological Internet use and game disorder
- Kid’s Marketing, branding and consumer
- Early childhood curriculum design and evaluation
- Early childhood professional development and leadership
Others (awards, contribution, etc)
Cross-Strait Literature Documentary and Photography Award
Prose, Second place
ECCE Practice Oath ceremony in Taiwan
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., & Zheng, Y.J. (2017) Come,Let's Celebrate ! Preschool Teaching Activities and Evaluation for Festivals of Singapore. Singapore: NTU-SCCL Press.
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., & Zheng, Y.J. (2016) Preschool Teaching Activities for festivals of Singapore. Taipei: EHGBooks Press & Kindle.
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., Zheng, Y.J., & Lee, C.K. (2016) Preschool Teaching Activities for Festivals of Singapore(Special Edition). Singapore: NTU-SCCL Press. (ISBN: 978-981-098925-5)
- Cheng, W. (2014) Those Things in Kindergarten. Tainan: Output.
- Cheng, W. (2013) Crisis Prevention and Management of Infections Diseases for Child Care Centers. Taipei: EHGBooks.
- Cheng Wanni (2018, September) 新加坡学前华文教师跨文化适应之探讨. Paper presented at The 5th International Conference On Teaching and Learning Of Chinese As Second Language, Singapore.
- Zheng, Y.J., Tse, S.K., & Cheng, W. (2018) A Case Study on Chinese Preschooler’s Early Writing Developments of Chinese Characters in Singapore. In In Proceedings of The 8th International Conference on Han Characters Education and Research (222-241). Tokyo: The Society of Education for Translation and Cultural Studies in Japan and Chinese.
- 鄭婉妮 (2016年5月) 新媒體時代下的兒童流行文化。论文发表于2016百年幼教論壇暨學術研討會－童年.媒體-數位科技時代中的孩童圖像, 台灣高雄：國立政治大學幼兒教育研究所、臺北市立大學幼兒教育系、國立政治大學廣播電視學系、財團法人愛彌兒教育基金會。
- Cheng, W. (2015, September) Multiple Language presence -Enlightenment and effect of Chinese language learning with the languages and emotions of the carrier as New media. Paper presented at The 4th International Conference on the Teaching and Learning of Chinese as a Second Language, Singapore: NTU-SCCL.
- Cheng, W. (2013) The Profile of Child Play in the New Era and New Media : The Qualitative Change. In 65th OMEP World Assembly and Congress. China Childhood Education Research Association & East China Normal University.
- Cheng, W. (2012) Media Mix, New Media, and Changes of Children’s play. New Media and Cultural Transformation: Film, TV, Game, and Digital Communication. In 65th OMEP World Assembly and Congress. Shanghai: Shanghai University & NYU Shanghai.
- 郑婉妮 (2017年5月) 溯源追本－新加坡幼儿教育发展轨迹, 主题演讲：2017百年幼教论坛暨国际学术研讨会：人人都是史家, 台湾高雄。
- Tan, C.L., Cheng, W., Chen, S.H., & Soh, J. (2016, June). Conceptualization of teaching activities, reflection of Come! Let’s celebrate! Preschool Teaching Resources for Festivals of Singapore. Keynote Address, Early Childhood Education Conference 2016, Singapore.
- Cheng, W., Lee, C.K., Zheng, Y.J., & Shi, L. (2016, June). Unlock the limitless imagination using backgrounds, Development and Creative use of Come! Let’s celebrate! Preschool Teaching Resources for Festivals of Singapore. Keynote Address, Early Childhood Education Conference 2016, Singapore.
- Cheng Wanni, Zheng Yingjang (2018, October). Run!Jump!Bump!Learning mandarin is Fun! Play that Integrates Language and Motor Skills Development. ECDA EARLY CHILDHOOD CONFERENCE 2018, Singapore.
- Cheng Wanni (2018, September). 学前教师职业倦怠与自我激励. PCF 东南区1&2 教师学习分享年会, Singapore.
- 鄭婉妮 (2016年8月) 创设一个轻松自由的华语学习环境, 2016母語論壇, 新加坡。
- 鄭婉妮 (2016年5月) 數位科技與兒童, 2016百年幼教論壇暨學術研討會－童年，媒體-數位科技時代中的孩童圖像, 台灣高雄。
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., Li, C.K., Zheng, Y.J., & Huang, S.L. (2016) Come! Let’s celebrate! Preschool Teaching Resources for Festivals of Singapore. Singapore: NTU-SCCL Press.
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., Zheng, Y.J., & Lee, C.K.(2016) Come Let's Celebrate ! Preschool Teaching Activities for Festivals of Singapore(Special Edition). Singapore: NTU-SCCL Press (ISBN: 978-981-098925-5)
- Cheng, W., Tan, C.L., Zheng, Y.J., & Lee, C.K.(2016) Come Let's Celebrate ! Preschool Teaching Activities for Festivals of Singapore. Singapore: EHG Press (ISBN: 978-1-62503-279-9)