Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Covid-19 Work from Home Measures
In view of the Covid-19 Work from Home measures, SCCL on-site services and SCCL Online Bookstore services will be temporarily suspended till 30 September 2020.
Some courses have changed to online mode. For inquiries, please contact us.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Given the current COVID-19 Local Situation in Singapore, it is important for us to practice community and individual responsibility as we seek professional development opportunities for ourselves.
We wish to inform you that the courses at Singapore Centre for Chinese Language will still take place as planned. We will take the following measures to ensure each other’s well-being:
- please check and take your temperature before leaving home;
- if you are unwell on the day of a course, you are strongly advised to see a doctor and stay home;
- if you are on Leave-of-absence (LOA), please stay home; and
- if you are well to attend the course, please take temperature during lunch time on your own (bring your own thermometer). If anyone has a temperature of 38 degrees or higher or start to feel unwell, please see a doctor immediately.
We seek your assistance to inform the course coordinator at the earliest possible time if you cannot attend the course.
- Course coordinator for Early Childhood Care and Education courses: Mdm Chen Sihui (email@example.com / 64675667 ext 210) and Ms Jessie Soh (firstname.lastname@example.org /6467 5667 ext 301)
- Course coordinator for Traisi and Specialised Courses: Ms Wong Sirong (email@example.com / 64675667 ext 241) and Ms Ng Xue Hwa (firstname.lastname@example.org / 64675667 ext 224)
Should there be any changes such as course cancellation or postponement due to changes in the situation, you will be informed accordingly.
You may wish to visit the following website for the latest update and other important Government information on the novel coronavirus: